Although your kids might clamor for juice, it isn’t always the healthiest thing for them to drink. Celebrity nutritionist and RD Keri Glassman recently partnered with Juiceman to come up with healthy juice recipes for kids. The company’s latest product, the 3-in-1 Total Juicer, combines a blender, juice extractor and citrus juicer in one, upping your juicing game and giving you the tools you need to make nutritious drinks for your kids in no time. So the next time your kids want a sugary drink, try out Keri’s healthy juice recipes that are perfect for kids—and parents!
Savory Mojito Green Juice
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 10 mint sprigs
- 1 fuji apple
- 1/2 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- Juice of ½ lime
- Place ingredients into Using the Juiceman® 3-in-1Total Juicer.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of flaxseeds on the top (optional) and enjoy!
Berry Orange Smoothie
- 1 small blood orange
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ¼ medium ripe avocado
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Using the Juiceman® 3-in-1Total Juicer, Squeeze the blood orange using the citrus juicer.
- Place all the ingredients in blender portion of the Total Juicer and enjoy!